Benefits of the International Power Source
In this weeks blog, Dan Beeler, IPS Technician for Interpower Group of Companies discusses the benefits of the Interpower International Power Source. Dan discusses the value the IPS provides the end user including:
- Seven of the most common AC sockets on the face of the unit
- Test during design or production before export
- 1725VA unit or 2200VA units available
- Input – 100-240VAC and 50-60Hz
- Output – 10 to 276VAC and 47 to 450Hz
For more information on the Interpower International Power Source click here.
If you have any questions, or a topic you would like to see discussed on video or posted on our InfoPower blog, please email email@example.com.